Last updated 15 January 2016
- Walter Elliott Holdings Pty Ltd trading as Palm Lake Resort ACN 005 277 038;
- Palm Lake Care Operations Pty Ltd trading as Palm Lake Care ACN 166 016 342;
- Palm Lake Care Properties Pty Ltd trading as Palm Lake Care ACN 166 016 459; and
- Palmlake Works Pty Ltd trading as Palm Lake Works ACN 095 986 119;
Palm Lake Group supports the importance that the community places on the maintenance of informational privacy of individuals’ personal and sensitive information. This extends to the collection and management of information held in its records regarding individuals.
- how and when we collects personal information;
- how we use and disclose personal information;
- how we keep personal information secure, accurate and up-to-date;
- how an individual can access and correct their personal information; and
- how we will facilitate or resolve a privacy complaint.
The kinds of personal information collected, used and disclosed by Palm Lake Group
Broadly speaking, the kinds of personal information Palm Lake Group collects (and the uses made of that information) can be broken down into the following main categories:
- Construction, Sales and Enquiries;
- Manufactured homes and Retirement Villages;
- Aged Care and Assisted Care Services;
- Credit Information;
- Marketing Services; and
- Human resources.
How Palm Lake Group collects and holds personal information
It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from the individual that the personal information concerns. We will notify you of the purpose for the collection of personal information at or around the time of collection.
Sometimes we may collect personal information from a third party. If we have collected personal information from a third party we will, whenever reasonably possible, make you aware that we have done this and why unless special circumstances apply. The types of third parties from whom we will collect personal information about you are listed in paragraph 3.2.
You may unsubscribe from receiving any further communication from us at any time. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from Palm Lake Group, please contact us via the details provided below, or follow the unsubscribe links in any email communication you may receive from us.
Credit Information and our Credit Reporting Policy
To the extent you provide Palm Lake Group with personal information which is credit information or to the extent we collect any credit information about you from a third party, Palm Lake Group’s Credit Reporting Policy shall apply.
Cross Border Disclosure
Security and Access
Palm Lake Group takes steps to protect the personal information we hold against unauthorised access, loss, use, modification or disclosure. Please see here further information, as we require you to notify us should the personal information we collect from you need updating.
Palm Lake Group’s Obligations